Friday, September 6, 2013

One beautiful day after school my friend Callie came over and wanted to hold my very fluffy, soft, gray, girl, chinchilla named Chai, and since she always did when she comes over I said sure, she was doing her 'circus' acts with Chai, (holding Chai on her head) which kinda scared me so I told Callie to put her back in her  cage (that really needed to be cleaned) but Callie refused so I had the most 'wonderful' idea to make a leash for Chai which was just a string with one end of the string tied to her waist and the other tied to her cage, not a very good idea cause when I went to the bathroom and came back she was loose, after yelling at Callie for about 5 minutes I locked her in the cage and went looking for Chai, great, she was under my bed, the messiest part in my room, this was gonna be hard since Chai was so fast and could hop super high, after fighting with Chai for almost an hour I was exhausted and beat up, I think Chai thought it was game, she still wanted to get loose but no way was that happening anytime soon, i took laughing Callie out of the cage and put Chai back in, even though it was so hard it still a funny memory that I will always remember.    

1 comment: